Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures from the last half of Sicily

I have avoided these last few blogs for a while, aided by the legitimate excuse of needing money and work, but it is about time I take this cute little blog out, shoot it, die a little inside, and go back inside for some warm apple pie, having learned an important life lesson.

As far as I can tell, I have 3 more posts left, including this one. The next one will come shortly, while the other will take awhile, as I have to sort through the data in order to create a "by the numbers" post.

Part of me always wanted to end this process with something really meaningful to say, but I have since realized that I have said everything I want to say, and that ending with that perfect conclusion paragraph is really really difficult when you're only two months out of a life-changing experience such as this one.

So, let me just say thank you to all of you who have supported me, encouraged me, and sent good energy my way over the last few months. Oh, and please continue to do so, because rejoining the working world is no walk in the park, either!

Here are the photos:

Palermo Revisited


Riserva Monte Cofano and the walk to Custonaci

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whew! Feet sore?..now what?...can you honestly not wonder what is down the next trail?
Cheryl