Thursday, October 16, 2008

PHOTOS!!

OK, with 12 posts in 9 days, I think everyone will agree that I delivered on the "flurry of posts," as I had promised in my 9/22 blog post.

Though I am not quite caught up to my current position, I have taken some big strides, and hope to be current within the next week or two.

In the meantime, here are all the photos from Siena to Sutri, a total of eleven albums. It is a shame that I took so long to put all of these on the web, as each album deserves a good look. Tuscany was absolutely beautiful, and the North of Lazio was no slouch either. Anyways, there is enough reading material newly posted to last everyone a while, and while you're reading, I urge you to open up these albums (for the posts uploaded today, the link is conveniently placed at the top of the post), so you can see more than the four or five teaser shots I usually attach to each post.

All is well here with me, as I wrap up 2 wonderful weeks in Rome. While many of the little stories and discoveries of this period will go untold, you may rest assured that I have made the most of my time here, and hope to return in the very near future.

So, without further ado, here are the albums.

Love,
Pat

Tuscany
Siena
The Sienese Hills
Montalcino and Abbadia Sant'Antimo
Walk to Abbadia San Salvatore

Lazio
Abbadia San Salvatore to Acquapendente
Acquapendente to Orvieto to Bolsena
Bolsena to Montefiascone
Viterbo
Castiglione in Teverina, Civita di Bagnoregio, Tuscania, and the pizza party
Vetralla and Sutri -
Back to Castiglione in Teverina for the Wine Harvest

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the photos. Gorgeous landscapes. It is heart-warming to see Americans are not the only ones who dance with their dogs!
Ciao, Cheryl