Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Photo Album links

So, I'm having a really hard time getting these photos the way I want them to appear. I've been taking really large photos, since I want to catch all the details, but it makes it hard and time-consuming to upload.

Anyways, I've used Photobucket, but the photos were coming out crooked. I think I fixed it by rotating the pictures before uploading but will check again next time.

Also, I had the albums coming out as big pictures, but have since changed it to links. I think this should be more manageable.

Any feedback on this process, including advice, would be greatly appreciated.

Milano

Aosta to Echevennoz by bus

Grand-Saint-Bernard to Echevennoz - Day 1 of walk

Echevennoz to Aosta - Day 2 of walk

1 comment:

Katie said...

Pat,

The pictures are fantastic and your trip sounds like a true adventure! Stay safe and keep up with the blog!!

Katie