Monday, December 1, 2008

Campania Photos

All,

This is the last I can do here with my short stay in Rome. As I write this, I realize I had never mentioned that I was coming back up to Rome for 3 days, or explaining why, but I guess you will have to wait until I get there on the blog.

In the meantime, here are a large number of photos from the beginning of Campania to the events just described in my last blog posts.

I am also happy to announce the completion of my google map, which traces my walk from Grand Saint-Bernard to my last stopping point, Pizzo. You can find the link on the left, above my kilometer and mile count, which has been recently updated. While there is a point for every day's stop, the lines do not trace all the roads I have taken with any accuracy, as doing this faithfully would take longer than the walk itself. Still, it will give you an idea of where I am, how much I have seen, and what I have left.

Ok, here are the pictures. Happy December!

Love,
Pat

Marina di Minturno to Sessa Aurunca
Capua to Caserta
Napoli
Leaving Napoli, and Herculaneum
Castellamare di Stabia, Vico Equense
Vico Equense to Annunziata
Punta della campanella to Colli S. Pietro
Vesuvio
Colli S. Pietro to Praiano
Amalfi to Salerno
Praiano to Amalfi and the Beach
Salerno to Torre Kernot
Torre Kernot to Paestum
Tenuta Capodifiume

And just for fun:
Lazio Food, Flora
Toscana Flora

1 comment:

Mike said...

December is looking a little sparse here, Pat.