Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Because I feel guilty...

I am really trying to get caught up here, everyone. I hope to find another internet cafe in the next few days and transfer all this writing to blog posts, but in the meantime, amidst the imagined din of fists banging on the table, here are some photos of Toscana. I had planned to do the whole region's photos in one big post, but maybe this is better, after all, since there are so many photos.

If you are patient, you can wait until I have written about these places, and so enjoy the photos that much more. If not, look away, as they are a feast for the eyes even without a back story. If you are really committed, you can look now, read the posts when they appear, and then look again.

Anyways, do take a look, as it does not get much more beautiful than what you'll see here. Enjoy, and smile for me!

With love,
Pat

Sarzana to Massa-Carrara to Pietrasanta
Camaiore to Buti to Peccioli
Volterra and San Gimignano
Trasqua, in Chianti, to Siena, via Colle di Val d'Elsa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Patrick: er....sorry Buster. As usual pics are gorgeous, cannot wait for background info. Are Lucca walls fortress's?
Cheryl