Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Photo Albums (well, not new, but newly uploaded)

Okay, I put these up a few days ago, but after 5 hours of the slowest internet connection ever created (remember the 14.4 days? Something like that), I couldn't take it any more. I walked out resolutely (actually, was kicked out, since it was 10 and the place was closing), and found myself 90 minutes walking away from my hostel, in the "bad" part of town, in the midst of a gigantic thunderstorm. I ran through the hail (yes, hail!) to a restaurant, where I had a brief respite before emerging again, waiting in the rain 10 minutes for a bus that wouldn't come, stubbornly deciding to walk the whole distance while talking aloud to myself, having the bus I needed to catch originally almost run me over, run to catch it, knock on the door and gain admittance, change buses at the train station, and land 100 yards from my hostel. But that story is for a different post...

Hopefully these albums work for you guys. If you've been following the blogs, they may seem old hat, but some of them are really absolutely breathtaking, and so are worth a peek. I think there's a slideshow option in the top right corner, if memory serves, which will allow you to look at all of them full size, instead of as thumbnails. Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking at the photos as much as I enjoyed drinking in the scenes and people!

Okay, sorry for the unpolished blog, complete with runon sentence (or two).

Aymavilles to Cogne

Cogne to Rifugio Sella

Sella to Bien Bien to Rifugio Citta di Chivasso

Rifugio Città di Chivasso to Torino

Fossano and Saluzzo

Torino

If any of you are interested, I think this link will allow you to subscribe to my albums, so you don't have to wait for me to put them here on the blog. Don't know exactly how this works, but if it doesn't, you can always go to the bottom of the page of one of my albums, and try from there.

http://feed337.photobucket.com/albums/n399/pathook/account.rss

No comments: