Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Photo Albums - Torino to Genova, plus the Paris excursion

Oh how wonderfully pleasant it is to work from someone's home computer, rather than at an internet cafe.  Since I am staying with a wonderful family here in Genova Nervi for a few days, they graciously allowed me to invade their computer in order to upload all my hundreds of photos.  More about the stay later..

I have placed links for all the albums from Torino to Paris, and will follow shortly (today, tomorrow, or Friday) with the posts themselves.
Here goes:







Please let me know if any of this doesn't work!

2 comments:

museo said...

hey, a tip of the hat for this crazy enterprise! check out our Genova urban blog and (obviously) feel free to comment! :)
http://circospetto.net/

Unknown said...

Patrick: Have you counted up the total # of pics? Thankful for digital and computers?
Cheryl-+